Wednesday, November 24, 2010

10 eyed octopus with 7 tentacles sectopus


I've been getting really into doing Live Paintings lately, and finishing a piece in a couple hours, and their getting bigger and bigger! this one was done at a show with North America, Holy Fuck, and Red River. All great bands and great people. by the way if you've never heard of some of the bands ive been posting these live paintings with you should probably check them out.
Toubab Krewe, Dumpstaphunk, Zach Deputy, New Mastersounds, The New Deal, George Porter's runnin Pardners, Bonobo, Dj Logic, Dr. Claw, M.O.E, Maceo Parker, and Greenhouse Lounge. All these live paintings in two weeks with all these great bands.

2 comments:

Jeruth said...

my fave

Unknown said...

I have fond memories of that show, and I have a sketch of yours on my wall. Cheers from DC...